Sunday, April 24, 2011

I got motivated to create this blog after making my very first Rosti

Guten Morgen! (Good Morning in German) Alright, I've created this blog mainly to share my experiences playing with food as well as some reviews on trips to different parts of the world ( & I guess I can only start with the little red dot.. )

Actually, i know very little about food and I guess I shall attempt to improve my food knowledge and cooking skill with the little time i have before uni starts. Blogging allows me to share and remember so it's a win-win situation i guess :)

So here's a little bit more about myself..

If I could, I would take up a farming degree instead of business. Really. 

I am a little cranky, quite selfish and believes in "What matters most is that you're happy, I'm happy and we're all happy together" :) 

I love nature
I love food
I love taking photos
I love mother of pearl, shells, stones like ember, tourmaline,coral etc
I love leather 
I love dogs  
I love flowers 
I love the moon and the stars
I love running when the sun goes down
I love to be tanned  & toned and am working towards that
I love colours & island clothing
I would like to be a naive kid and a lot less self-conscious if possible
I would love to go farm and island hopping
I love my cat, miumiu 
I am in love with the tardiest person on earth.
(& I secretly wish that he would be sweeter. )
I would love to live in a little cottage by the beach and mountains, growing berries, building a herb garden, selling food with a taste of garden  in Tardy's cafe and running across a meadow sprinkled with dandelions together with my dear tard for the rest of my life :)  

I'm a dreamer and the dreams I dream of makes each day slightly more live-able.

No comments:

Post a Comment